Since the devastating demise of the blender, I have been experimenting with my stock of frozen berries that I had for blitzing purposes. My favourite so far is to defrost them in the fridge overnight + treat them as I would cereal. I chop up banana, walnuts + dried fruit, pop them on top + dust them with cinnamon + coconut, before pouring whatever milk alternative I have at the time over the top. The blueberries + cherries bleed into the milk + make it all kinds of kick ass. Perfect with a good cuppa.
Another current obsession is dried figs pulled open + stuffed with a healthy dollop of peanut butter. Hardly surprising.
- a3065794 likes this
- catsteaandanarchy reblogged this from mononoke-lily and added:
- raveenlemon likes this
- daniellebouchard reblogged this from fyeahveganbreakfast
- fyeahveganbreakfast reblogged this from mononoke-lily
- indelibleimprint said: YUM! And I love your mug. :)
- mononoke-lily posted this